Ayurvedic Stroke Rehabilitation Treatment
A stroke occurs when a blood vessel in the brain ruptures and bleeds, or when there’s a blockage in the blood supply to the brain. The rupture or blockage prevents blood and oxygen from reaching the brain’s tissues.
A stroke may be caused by a blocked artery (ischemic stroke) or the leaking or bursting of a blood vessel (haemorrhagic stroke). Some people may experience only a temporary disruption of blood flow to the brain (transient ischemic attack, or TIA) that doesn't cause permanent damage.
Agni ayurvedic village is one of the best neuro and stroke rehabilitation care centre in india.
We have been treating paralysis patients using traditional ayurvedic therapies, satvik food, authentic medications, yoga, pranayama and meditation along with physical therapy.
After effects of a stroke:
- Numbness or weakness in the arm, face, and leg, especially on one side of the body
- Hemiparesis (physical weakness on one side of the body)
- Slurring speech/ Difficulty Communicating
- Trouble Walking
- Loss of balance or coordination
- Physical weakness
- “Flat Affect” meaning a lack of emotional expression in speech and behavior.
- Poor Muscle Coordination
- Neurological Complications
- Body fluid Imbalance
- Sensory Loss
Why Ayurvedic Village for Stroke Rehabilitation?
- Complete Functional Recovery.
- Re-establishing neuromuscular control
- Strength building and rejuvenation
- Rehabilitation and Recovery are not only physical but also psychological.
- 20 years of Experience in Paralysis Rehabilitation Centre
- 100 % Authentic ayurvedic practice
- Well trained and experienced therapists
- Improvement in quality of life mentally and physically