Ayurvedic Sneh Vasti Treatment (Enema Therapy)
This Therapy acts as a good vitaliser. Vasti helps in alleviating excess vata. It also cures constipation and piles and is highly beneficial in retention of flatus and urine. There are 2 types of Vasti - Sneha Vasti and Kashaya Vasti. During treatment, both of them are administered alternatively for specific periods depending on patient's constitution and the severity of the disease. Patient should take left lateral position with left lower extremity straight and right lower extremity flexed on knee and hip joint. During administration of vasti, patient should take deep breath. Patient should remain lying in the same posture for a few minutes after administration of vasti. Vasti with medicated oil is called Sneha vasti and vasti with medicated decoction is called Kashaya Vasti. In Matra Vasthi (Part of sneha vasti) very small quantity of medicated oil is used. This therapy can be performed regularly after meals. In matra vasti no harm will occur if the fluid remains inside the colon for long time, as it nourishes and strengthens the colon. The discharged fluid contains toxins along with the faecal matter. In normal case the enema liquid will go out after one or two hours. If the liquid returns properly at the right time the patient should fast at night and can take breakfast the next day morning. This treatment is very useful for patients with Diabetes, Lower back pain, Gastric problems, Weight management, etc.
Benefits of Sneh Vasti Treatment
- It Expels the doshas rapidly and easily from the body and nourishes the body.
- It expels the rapidly and easily from the body and nourishes the body.
- It helps balancing the Vata dosha in our body.
- Vasti excellently decreases lower backache, and pain caused by gout and rheumatism.
- Constipation and flatulence can be cured using Vasti
- Vasti is also recommended for neurological ailments like Paralysis.
Why choose Agni Ayurvedic Village For Vasti Treatment
- We have an experience of 20 years which makes us the best at offering the services required.
- The Vasti treatment offered is reliable, harmless and effective.
- Our treatment is natural and holistic.
- Our approach helps remove the odds of a recurrence.
- Patients can continue to live life with improved self-assurance.