Relieve Back Pain Through Ayurvedic Therapies – Kati Vasti
Back pain can be caused by a number of reasons such as injury, osteoporosis, or aging.
It is also important to note that there are different levels of back pain. Some people experience mild discomfort while others experience more severe pain when they bend or move their spine. In order to get relief, you should consult your doctor and see if medication might help.
Ayurveda is the ancient Indian system of holistic healing. It has been practiced for over 5000 years and is widely acknowledged for its ability to address various health conditions.
A new study by the University of Sydney found that back pain caused by sitting down too long may be eased with Ayurveda therapies. Ayurveda does not involve drugs or surgery and instead focuses on the root cause of the condition and healing than just treating only the symptoms.
What is Kati Vasti?
Vasti refers to a ring-shaped compartment made from flour wheat where warm medicated oil is poured and retained. Slowly the skin absorbs the oil and after 30 to 40 minutes the ring is removed and the remaining oil is massaged over the affected area. This treatment relieves pain, relaxes the stiff muscles, and enhances blood circulation. There are different types of vastis. For example- Kati (Lower back) Vasti, Greeva(Neck region) Vasti, Janu(Knee) Vasti, Merudanda(Spine region) Vasti, Nabhi(Umbilical region ) Vasti and Uro(Chest region) Vasti.
Benefits of Kati Vasti Treatment
- Effective for Chronic Back pain, Intervertebral disc prolapse and Lumber Spondylitis
- Relieves the pain due to Osteoarthritis of the backbone
- Helps in maintaining the curve of the spine
Benefits of Greeva Vasti
- Relieves uneasiness in the neck and shoulders
- Relief from swelling
- Progress of neck flexibility
Benefits of Janu Vasti
- Releases discomfort from the knee joints
- Releases stiffness in the knee joints
- It helps in soothing the nerves around the knee joint and the nearby areas
Benefits of Merudanda Vasti
- Improves pulls, strains, vertebral disc prolapse, spondylitis, and sciatica
- Removes toxins from spinal bones
- Aids muscle and tendon stiffness and releases any nervous ailments
Benefits of Nabhi vasti
- Helps in balancing the digestive fire
- Controls consumption
- Favorable for situations like irritable bowel movements, flatulence, constipation, etc.
Benefits of Uro Vasti
- Helps remove chest congestion
- Breathing is improved
- Strengthens cardiac muscles
Why choose Agni Ayurvedic Village for Vasti Treatments
- We have an experience of over 22 years of traditional Ayurvedic practice, which makes us the best at offering the services required
- The Vasti treatment offered is reliable, harmless and effective
- Our treatments are natural and holistic
- Our approach helps remove the odds of a recurrence and arrest the progression of the condition