Shiro Vasti Ayurvedic Treatment
Shirovasti is the most intensive, potent external oil application. Shirovasti is a special technique to administer medicated oil on the head. The patient is made to sit upright on a wooden stool and medicated oil is applied on the body and head. Then a cap made of flexible leather, open on both sides, is fitted on the head and the prescribed medicated oil, slightly warm, is poured onto the cap. The oil is allowed to remain inside the cap for about 45 minutes or till the manifestation of proper signs of efficient treatment, whichever is earlier, and drained out. Afterwards the head is wiped with a clean dry cotton cloth. Again medicated oil is applied on the body and head and the patient is given body bath in warm water. This treatment is done for a maximum of seven days and requires an equal number of days for preparation and for having the post intensive treatments. This treatment is useful for patients who would like to recover after having a stroke. This treatment is also good for rejuvenation and detoxification therapy.
Benefits of ShiroVasti Ayurvedic Treatment
- Nourishes the brain and thereby promotes intellect
- Reduces Anxiety and Stress
- Nourishes the hair roots and makes the hair soft and glossy.
- Helps in curing various disorders related to the eye, sinusitis migraine and also improves the complexion of the skin.
- Balances the vata and kapha in the brain and balance between the brain and skull.
- Indicated in paralysis
- Parkinsons disease
- Improves Sleep
Why choose Agni Ayurvedic Village For Shirovasti Treatment
- We have an experience of 20 years which makes us the best at offering the services required
- The Shirovasti treatment offered is reliable, harmless and effective
- Our treatment is natural and holistic
- Our approach helps remove the odds of a recurrence
- Patients can continue to live life with improved self-assurance