Shirolepam Ayurvedic Treatment (Hair Fall Therapy)
In Sanskrit Shiro means Head and Lepam means paste, so the process is to apply medicated paste on the head. The entire head is then covered with a banana leaf or lotus leaf and tied using a cloth called varthi. The process takes about 45-60 minutes depending upon the condition of the patient. Shirolepam is considered to be a very rejuvenating as it not just cools the head but also the whole body. Shirolepam nourishes and strengthens the hair roots and promotes hair growth. This treatment is also very effective for insomnia, hypertension, mental stress, etc.
Benefits of Shirolepam Treatment
- Promotes nerve stimulation.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- Cures dandruff, hair fall, premature greying of hair and hair loss.
- Effective in hypertension management.
- Effective in migraine headache.
- Reduces tension
- Nourishes the scalp
- Rejuvenates the body
- Soothes the nervous system
- Improves vision and provides cooling effect on the eyes.
- Helps in improving the memory and concentration
Why choose Agni Ayurvedic Village For Shirolepam
- We have an experience of 20 years which makes us the best at offering the services required.
- The Shirolepam treatment offered is reliable, harmless and effective.
- Our treatment is natural and holistic.
- Our approach helps remove the odds of a recurrence.
- Patients can continue to live life with improved self-assurance.