Ayurvedic Panchakarma Treatment (Detoxification Therapy)
What is Panchakarma?
In Sanskrit Pancha means "five" and karma means "Procedures". The group of five body purificatory procedures in Ayurveda known as "Panchakarma".
- Vamana (Medicated Emesis)
- Virechana (Purgation)
- Nasyam (Nasal Instillation)
- Sneha Vasthi(Enema)
- Kashaya Vasthi (Enema)
These are technically termed as Panchakarma. These are Bio cleansing procedures in Ayurveda. By these methods the toxins accumulated in the body are expelled through the natural orifices of the body.
- Vamana - Excessive toxins collected in the Stomach eliminated through Mouth by using the procedure called Vamanam.
- Virechana - Excessive toxins collected in the Lower Intestine eliminated through Anus by using the procedures called Virechanam & both Vashies
- Nasyam - Excessive toxins collected in the upper part of the body (Head & Neck) is eliminated through NOSE by using the procedure called Nasyam.
- Sneha Vasti - It refers to medicated oil enema. It is one of the five classical Detoxification programme (Panchakarma).
- Kashaya - It means medicated decoction and Vasti refers to administration of medicines through rectum.
Benefits of Panchkarma:
- It is Very much helpful for the Complete Cleansing of entire body which leads to Detoxification of the body.
- Panchkarma highly beneficial to cure a disease from its root cause.
- Panchkarma highly recommend for all chronic diseases.