Netratarpanam Ayurvedic Treatment (Eye care Therapy)
Ayurvedic Treatment for the eyes by application of medicated oils is known as Netratarpanam. In this procedure, the patient is made to lie on his/her back on dhroni and medicated ghee is then poured gently into the patients eyes and later in the process the eyes will be open and closed for couple of times under the doctors supervision. This treatment is very beneficial for anyone suffering from poor vision, itchiness round the eyes, eye fatigue, etc.
Benefits of Netratarpanam
- Helps to eliminate dryness, itchiness and irritation of the eyes.
- Eases wrinkles and dark circles around eyes.
- Improves Vision.
- Nourishes and rejuvenates eyes.
- Enhances the beauty of the eyes.
- This therapy heals stiffness, pain and roughness around the eyes.
- It strengthens the eyes and protects them against the sun's sharp ray.
- This therapy is also very helpful for serious eye disorders such as poor vision, eye fatigue and glaucoma.
Why choose Agni Ayurvedic Village For Netratarpanam Treatment
- We have an experience of 20 years which makes us the best at offering the services required
- The Netratarpanam treatment offered is reliable, harmless and effective.
- Our treatment is natural and holistic.
- Our approach helps remove the odds of a recurrence.
- Patients can continue to live life with improved self-assurance.