Ayurvedic Gastro / Digestive Issue Treatment
Gastroesophageal Reflux Diseases (GERD)GERD is a digestive disorder that affects the Lower Esophageal sphincter (LES) and stomach acid frequently flows back into the esophagus (food pipe). This backwash (acid reflux) can irritate the lining of our esophagus. The main symptoms are: a burning sensation in chest/ heartburn usually after eating which might be worse at night, chest pain, difficulty swallowing, regurgitation of food or sour liquid, sensation of lump in throat, hoarseness in voice, chronic cough and new asthma. In Ayurveda, this is considered to be caused by deranged Pitta, especially Pachaka Pitta which aids in the digestive process.
Why Ayurvedic Village for Gastric/Digestive disorder issues?
- Our experience of over 20 years makes us the best at offering the services required to effectively heal.
- Restoration of the digestive fire using cooling herbal preparations and Pitta-pacifying panchakarma therapies.
- De-stress ayurvedic therapies for tension related gastric disorders
- Diet and lifestyle correction
- Illness treatments are done with proper doctor consultation.