Ayurvedic Ekanga Dhara Treatment(Spondylosis Treatment)
Ekanga Dhara is a practice in which the medicated oils, medicated milk , buttermilk, coconut water or Kashayam are poured on to the locally affected area .This is a relaxing process in which the medicated liquid is poured on particular part of a body in a uniform rhythmic way continuously in specific direction along with simultaneous gentle massages. The process takes up to 25-60 minutes depending on the condition of the patient. This treatment helps in loosening the muscles and removing any knots or stiffness around or in the muscles of the affected area. It helps in releasing of any tension or stress in the affected area.
Benefits of Ekanga Dhara Treatment
- Helps to calm the distraught nerve ends
- Stimulates blood circulation in the affected area
- Relieves stress and strain in the particular area
- Eases muscle stiffness and relieves from the muscle aches in the specific area
- Induces sleep as the process is very calming
Why choose Agni Ayurvedic Village For Ekanga Dhara
- We have an experience of 20 years which makes us the best at offering the services required.
- The Ekanga Dhara treatment offered is reliable, harmless and effective.
- Our treatment is natural and holistic.
- Our approach helps remove the odds of a recurrence.
- Patients can continue to live life with improved self-assurance.