- Digestive support.
Your digestive support plays an important role in the feeding all the tissues, cells, and organs in the body. Eating less processed foods & sugar and focusing on more whole foods is always preferred. But there are also other simple things that boost your digestive health such as making sure you’re cooking with spices which act as a fuel to your digestive system. Eating at regular times and not skipping meals keeps your digestive system well calibrated. And not taking in too much liquids, especially iced drinks, with meals prevents you from inadvertently putting out your digestive system.
2. Exercise. Doing exercise not only promotes your immunity system but also enhances digestion and strengthens your tissue metabolism. Do not do exercise beyond your capacity as it could result in weakening of your immune system.
3. Proper hydration. It plays an important role not only in the whole body but also in preventing the body’s membranes from getting dry. Excess dryness can trigger a response in the body to create more protective fluids such as sinus mucus to counter the dryness. Lack of hydration can create in building up of the toxins that can lead to diseases.
4. Stress support Stress plays a major part in depleting of the immune system. Breathing exercises are recommended to reduce stress in Ayurveda. Deep breathing is one of the best ways to lower stress in the body. This is because when you breathe deeply, it sends a message to your brain to calm down and relax. The brain then sends this message to your body.
5. Proper sleep Researches show that people do best when they get a 6-8 hours sleep a day.Not enough sleep can give negative affects to the immune system. Having a healthy bedtime routine can mean- turning off electronics at least sixty minutes before bed, doing some gentle body stretches and taking five minutes to do deep breathing.
6. Massage Massage not only makes you feel relaxed but also helps in feeling energized throughout the day. Its helps in clearing off the stagnant lymph and toxins of the body and builds overall immunity system.
For more information, Visit www.ayurvedicvillage.com